8.13.2006

I have friends!

Rob and Joel got bored yesterday and decided to visit me! =D We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a tasty meal of wings and went out for a walk on the town. Not only were we able to locate the giant Calder:



...but we also had a ride on the WORLD'S LARGEST TIRE SWING! (Sorry... it had to be a close-up for the flash to reach, so you can't really see the swing.)



We also went to East Grand Rapids and looked at the moon and its reflection on Reed's Lake while watching people fishing with lighted bobbers. It was great. It was a perfect night to be out and about. We all came back, exhausted, and pretty much crashed immediately.

We got up this morning, went to Panera Bread for breakfast, and they left. Now I'm alone again. =( At least my orientation for work is tomorrow... that will give me something to do. =)

Take care everybody! And enjoy the rest of your weekend. =)

Love,
David

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, that Wal-Mart clip made my day! And that's sweet that you had visitors... but soon you'll have a permanent one that you just might get sick of. :P When does Liz come home?

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TOTALLY SWUNG ON THAT SWING AND IT IS FANTASTIC!

That is all.

Dave said...

Thanks, guys.

Liz comes home TODAY, methinks... she left a message on the answering machine saying something about 5:00. Whether AM or PM, I'm not sure.

And yes, Val, the tire swing certainly is quite fantastic. =)