5.25.2006

Tag! You're it, Squirrely!

Yes, I have tagged another squirrel. I am the master tagger of the beloved fluffy-tailed beast! The poor thing was trapped on our porch, since I was blocking its only exit. It ran and jumped onto the edge of the porch, but I had already caught up to it before it could leap to safety. That, my friends, was its fatal error - hesitation. Here's an update on the score, in case you are just joining in.

SQUIRREL TAG SCORES

SQUIRRELS          DAVID
0 2


Eat that, you cute little fuzzballs!

Now, time to go do an observation for CLST... after I get a CARMEL MARVEL from my favorite coffee shop on the planet (and current place of employment of my future brother-in-law)... BEANERS!

Hasta luego.

Love,
David

P.S. I think I'm going to see X-Men 3 tonight at 12:01. Anyone else want to go, give me a call on my cell. =)

No comments: